Monday 18 April 2011

MY PERSONAL TOP 5 / Fuori Salone, Milan 2011

Last weekend was full of beautiful, artistic experiences during my favourite event in Milan-Fuori Salone. I tried to make my personal list of the 5 projects I liked the most...here it is:

1ST 
COLORIBO


The new nutritional theory, which lays its basis on the concept of multi sensitivity by italian brand COLORIBO caught my heart for its simplicity. In my opinion the best idea of this year...look at those beautiful, natural and tasty colors...CREATE AND EAT!


2ND
LAERKE HOOGE ANDERSEN


I'm in love with those Urban Masai colors, mixture of the objects and composition made by LAERKE HOOGE ANDERSEN from Denmark.


3RD
TWEELINK FOR DUTCH SUMMER


Cactus pouf designed by TWEELINK for DUTCH SUMMER...I would like to have a small garden like that at home...with the wind moving the mill...


4TH
CLAUDIA SIMONETTO


CLAUDIA SIMONETTO and her magic world...


5TH
WA.DE.BE.


Wooden chair + knit clothing = WA.DE.BE. project...each chair cloth was hand made by french grandmas! Simple shapes, beautiful colors and brilliant idea...I'm definitely for!




No comments:

Post a Comment